Saturday, January 30, 2010

A happy day for mom

My mom , me and my brother went to sunway pyramid today in the afternoon around 4. We could hardly find a praking space as there were ltos of people there.So, we ended up parking outside the pyramid.Mom managed to buy some clothes from hangten and romp!!! She was so happy because it's kinda hard for her to find a suitable shirt for her size.=p I have also bought a shirt and a pant in romp and a pair of shoes in mod. After having sushi for dinner, we went to buy my brother's shoe.
I'm so bored as my bro is so fussy over choosing shoe..so i ss-ed..hehe..taking photos with sunglasses in the shop!!I was so hyper cos i have bought something but sad too. I saw a playboy handbag and i love it so much!!!! Guess what? my mom said its too expensive =((( (its 379$)
Argh!!!!!!!!
Then, around 9 something, we went home. On our way to the parking lot, we passed by a night club in sp-COCO BANANA, there was a band singing taylor swift's love story!!!!!!!!! No doubt, they are not as good as taylor but the music rocks the club!!! I mean the song goes along really well with the atmosphere in the club. My bro and i were peeping into the club and it was clean and not as complicated as i think..=D
Gahh....... don't feeling like upload the pics cos lazy maybe next time?=p

Happy Birthday to YANLAM!!!!!!!!!=D

No comments:

Post a Comment