Friday, March 19, 2010

Awesome people on awesome date

Heyyo!!!! Today is a great day!!( oh no, its midnight now!! so yesterday?) I went out on a fantastic date with my sunshine+rainbow+foreverbff : lim yi=li and my bff+my 'twin sis'(everyone says we look alike): sin ze yue!!!!!!!! They made my day!!! OMG!! We were super duper high and hyper troughout the whole day..=DD
We went to watch' Remember Me'.It was our first time watching a movie together though we have been bf like for more than 10 years..=p okie, we as in yi-li went out together before but no movie and this was the first time with zeyue!!!!Apparently, 'remember me' wasn't good. It's a stupid show with stupid ending.I don't know what they want to tell and the main actor- Robert Pattinson dead for no reason in the end! OH My Gosh!!! After finishing the movie at 2 , we headed to the Full House for pretty late lunch...kekekeek...OH, btw zeyue's bf was along with us too.Zeyue and i had the dori fish set and yi-li had the ceaser salmon salad set.We had iced lemon tea, mushroom soup and a dessert too! The food was scrumptious!! yum yum yum=p Then, yi-li's tq friend, pei song ( i think so) joined us for lunch too.=) Iwas the slowest to finish rhe whole thing.You can't blame me..the portion was huge?? and i am famous for my slow speed in eating.xp We finished at around 430 and paid the bill,HEHE...mine was 16.90 only...( without service charge)=p Then, we went to find shoelace and zeyue walked away with her boy..=p We went home at 515 but i headed to physic tuition after that=( =) We were super duper hyper and the guys (only 2 la) couldn't tahan us...=p Sorry la....we can't stop our hyper-ness when we are with our darling=p























more photos on facebook=DD

No comments:

Post a Comment